Sunday 10 March 2013

Photobomb post

Work drinks - I swear to Cheesus I am not going on any more until after pay day. Its not necessarily the expense, because theres always free drinks and we hit up happy hour pretty severely. But 'Just for one' soon turns into 'Its been six hours and I need to go home.' My poor poor liver. I need to be more selective with what I poison it with.



So what else has been up other than alcohol bashing?

Well I took irish for his first nandos ( well, he paid..but i had to explain the menu)


I got the train home where my mum baked my favourite cakes and cooked my favourite dinners and i had no phone for two days. which was oddly calming to not be constantly checking and texting. Just plenty of dog cuddles and crap films on tv.

my daffodils finally bloomed!

But my shoes also died. I am extremely upset by my loss. 

irish met e at old blue last to watch a band called Oliver Wilde - check them out. He was drunk and kept shouting at CCTV cameras.

There has also been chocolate carnage. goddamit easter!

old and new passport photo. The one on the right is from 2005. No, I asnt a skinhead with a mohawk, i had black and blonde hair which i pulled off my face. and i swear i had proof they stretched it too! im so glad to see the back of this photo, no more bouncers laughing their ass off at me. Plus, when im 45, this will be my photo! with pink hair! I bet my future children will be suitably mortified.


Yesterday i  waddled ( loss of chelsea boot means am struggling to walk in flats) around Roman Road, picking up a few bits from the little shops including fish and chips from the super old jewish couple - the food isnt great and it hasnt been decorated since the early seventies but it feels important to support such an old company. And the little old lady is soo sweet shovelling in extra chips and her husband wears a fishermans hat!  I napped before Niko came over, where we swigged  lambrini before heading over to Debbie club in bethnal green.

DEBBIE is a Female-Fronted Rock, Pop, Indie, Electro, Disco Dance-Party for Queers, Girls, Freaks and Geeks of all genders and persuasions. DEBBIE aims to be a fun, all-inclusive space opposing prejudice, snobbery and elitism of any kind.

DEBBIE's Rules:
1. Female-fronted rock, pop & indie only
2. You must dance
3. No elitism or snobbery
4. No Madonna post-1993

Heres a selection of songs i danced to ( i have also noticed that my dance moves remain the same throughout genres until ive done my second shot and then i believe i AM beyonce)

Joan Fuckin Jett

Le Tigre

Tiffany!

So yes, it was electric and fun and silly and...we were one of maybe five girls there. All boys! 

And at the end, the blood scene in Carrie was playing on the projector while this played



This morning Niko and I dragged outselves to spoons for breakfast


And I have stayed in bed all day watching shit tv in my wonderful room


No comments:

Post a Comment