Tuesday 12 March 2013

I have no willpower

This happened yesterday



Monday club. A few of us headed off to The Endurance which is now my favourite pub:

1: it has awesome taxidermy on the walls
2: its all dark wood and victorian wallpaper
3: it serves delicious food
4: it has a sick jukebox so i can listen to Jack White and Fleetwood Mac
5: There are no glossy haired bitches from our usual haunts
6: Its also across the road from the chippie.

I only had two drinks but we stayed as we watched the snow whip around the building sideways. BRRR SO COLD!

I got home and fell asleep at ten pm - but I have woken up with the most horrific cold. And ive put off going to the shops all day to get medicine but now my hand has been forced. BAH!

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminded me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Willpower To Achieve Goals .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete