Sunday 24 March 2013

I lied

When I said I would stay in til after payday. This happened


i spent half my budget at the jukebox playing fleetwood mac and jack white. matty hit up oasis and stone roses.

Then this happened



On the way home I had the entire top deck of the Number 8 bus all to myself. I kept waiting for people ot get on, liverpool street..shoreditch, but no. I stuck on my headphones and got snap happy,delighting in my good fortune to work and live in the city


Roman Road chicken and chips and bed!

Like everyone else im appalled at the weather. But more so because its now nigh on impossible for me to leave the flat. Literally.

I live above a pub, and the entrance is via the beer garden up a wooden stairwell and across a wooden walkway. Its a bit like being in Oliver!. On Monday I left for work and noticed the walkway was a little slipper than normal. I carefully put one foot on the first step and promptly lost my grip and fell down the stairs.  Luckily i caught myself mid fall from going forwards which would have resulted in alot of broken bones and instead went down on my ass/side. Im not going to lie, I cried. Ive been bruised up pretty bad and  lost all confidence with walking down stairs now.

So yesterday when i realised i was out of EVERYTHING i sucked it up and decided to go to the co op.

I was being OH SO CAREFUL as i gingerly placed each foot one after the other - slow and steady. AND I STILL FUCKING SLIPPED. So i brought enough supplied to ensure i dont have to leave the house til Monday and even then ive decided im going to go down the stairs on my bum. Fuck it. There is nothing worse than the fear of falling. Wait there is - ACTUALLY FALLING.

Three more days until pay day when I am back in the black - for good. Until then Ihave been lounging around int his dress which is soft like a blanket and smells like Lenor. Sigh. Another day of eating chocolate and wasting time. My Favourite.


+

No comments:

Post a Comment